Foroesc usa cookies para mejorar su experiencia de navegación, de acuerdo con nuestra Política de Cookies. Acepto, y quiero cerrar esta ventana.

ForoESC beating!

True Blood

Imagen

por Malediction » Mié, 19 Jun 2013, 20:42:46

6X01 :ojitos: Mi Pam, sigue siendo lo mejor de toda la serie :ojitos: La verdad es que el capitulillo, dirigido por el propio Bill, es un poco flojo, sirve más para recordar la última temporada que para presentar la nueva, pero bueno, tengo ganas de ver qué se inventan para esta nueva temporada!!
Imagen
Malediction

12 POINTS

No especificado

por Silverlight » Sab, 29 Jun 2013, 19:22:28

Anda no había visto esto :P
Pues yo solo me he visto 4 o 5 capítulos (porque me los puso mi novio sino no me entero ni de la existencia XD) y he de que está genial (que no he visto más capis por pereza más que nada :emoraro: ) y que Sookie es muy mona (aunque me parece un poco tontita :P) y que Jason (creo que el hombre lobo se llamaba así XD) está tremendo y que solo por él merece la pena ver la serie XD
1. WU, 2. BL, 3. Replay, 4. KT, 5. LV, 6. RWTL, 7. SITS, 8. SGM, 9. Arcade, 10. Sister, 11. BTU, 12. Sebi, 13. LIF, 14. TN, 15. LA, 16. OAS, 17. LI, 18. Stay, 19. Kruna, 20. Heaven, 21. ZG, 22. AEA, 23. Storm, 24. Soldi, 25. SS, 26. FOAF, 27. TD... 37. HMS, 38. SNNN, 39. STI, 40. Telemoveis, 41. Roi
Silverlight

10 POINTS

No especificado

por Lucas » Mar, 09 Jul 2013, 19:12:20

Voy por el capítulo 11 de la quinta temporada y me está encantando. :ojitos: Me encanta ver que no se les acaban las ideas ni intentan copiar nada.

Y me ha encantado esa especie de homenaje a la serie Fama con la participación de la anciana hada encarnada por Erica Gimpel, que tenía que salir bailando, claro está. :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion:

Lucas

12 POINTS

Masculino

por Malediction » Dom, 18 Ago 2013, 10:38:06

Parece que se confirman los rumores.... :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :arghh: :arghh: :arghh:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/31/will-eric-die-on-true-blood-kristin-bauer-van-straten_n_3684088.html

will eric die on true blood
Will Eric Northman die on "True Blood"?

Many fans of the long-running HBO series have been worried about the fate of Alexander Skarsgard's character since "True Blood's" Season 6 key art was released, featuring a vampire, who looks a lot like Eric, screaming above the tagline, “No one lives forever.”

During an appearance on "Access Live" on Wednesday, actress Kristin Bauer van Straten, who plays Pam on "True Blood," opened up about the rumors regarding her character's maker.

Anchor Billy Bush said fans believe that Eric will die this season and asked Bauer if it's a fear of hers.

"It is a fear of mine for a couple of reasons. I love being around him," she said, as guest host Holly Robinson Peete noted the tears welling up in Bauer's eyes. "See? She knows something," Bush asserted. "Well, I know a lot of things," Bauer said, fighting back the tears. "But I won't say ... It's a family. You know, I'm around Alex often for 70 hours a week and we laugh and laugh. It's my favorite part of the job ... So I could cry thinking about [no longer working with him] whenever -- if it's 10 years from now and I'm not next to Alex, I'll be sad."

Bush pushed Bauer for an answer regarding Eric's "True Blood" fate, but she stood her ground. "I can't say," she replied quietly.

Bauer's emotional interview fuels the growing rumor that Eric will die in "True Blood" Season 6. In addition the poster, shortly before the new season kicked off, showrunner Brian Buckner told Rolling Stone, "One of our principal characters will not make it all the way through the season. We’re going to stop to grieve them, and try to tell the more human side of the supernatural stories we’re telling.”

Not long thereafter, Skarsgard had this to say of "True Blood" Season 6 in talking with Backstage: "There’s a war going on this season because for the first time in 1,000 years, humans are a real threat. Eric's been busy fighting witches and other vampires, but never humans. You’ll find out how and why, but humans have become a danger." The actor added that the most difficult scene he’s ever had to perform on the show is coming up this season. “I recently had to do a very emotional scene with a blood bag,” he told Backstage through somewhat of a smile. “I can’t talk about it too much, but that was quite difficult.”

Below, check out the episode descriptions for this week's episode of "True Blood" and next week's, which is the penultimate episode of Season 6.

Pues como se dice en la entrevista, se lleva tiempo rumoreando que Eric Northman morirá al final de esta temporada. Primero fue un poster con la imagen distorsionada de un vampiro que parecía Eric en la que ponía "Nadie vive para siempre", luego los directores diciendo que se iban a cargar a un protagonista, y ahora tenemos a Pam que se emociona y llora cuando le pregunta si Eric muere... :arghh: :arghh: :arghh: :arghh: :arghh:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/31/will-eric-die-on-true-blood-kristin-bauer-van-straten_n_3684088.html

Many fans of the long-running HBO series have been worried about the fate of Alexander Skarsgard's character since "True Blood's" Season 6 key art was released, featuring a vampire, who looks a lot like Eric, screaming above the tagline, “No one lives forever.”

During an appearance on "Access Live" on Wednesday, actress Kristin Bauer van Straten, who plays Pam on "True Blood," opened up about the rumors regarding her character's maker.

Anchor Billy Bush said fans believe that Eric will die this season and asked Bauer if it's a fear of hers.

"It is a fear of mine for a couple of reasons. I love being around him," she said, as guest host Holly Robinson Peete noted the tears welling up in Bauer's eyes. "See? She knows something," Bush asserted. "Well, I know a lot of things," Bauer said, fighting back the tears. "But I won't say ... It's a family. You know, I'm around Alex often for 70 hours a week and we laugh and laugh. It's my favorite part of the job ... So I could cry thinking about [no longer working with him] whenever -- if it's 10 years from now and I'm not next to Alex, I'll be sad."

Bush pushed Bauer for an answer regarding Eric's "True Blood" fate, but she stood her ground. "I can't say," she replied quietly.

Bauer's emotional interview fuels the growing rumor that Eric will die in "True Blood" Season 6. In addition the poster, shortly before the new season kicked off, showrunner Brian Buckner told Rolling Stone, "One of our principal characters will not make it all the way through the season. We’re going to stop to grieve them, and try to tell the more human side of the supernatural stories we’re telling.”

Not long thereafter, Skarsgard had this to say of "True Blood" Season 6 in talking with Backstage: "There’s a war going on this season because for the first time in 1,000 years, humans are a real threat. Eric's been busy fighting witches and other vampires, but never humans. You’ll find out how and why, but humans have become a danger." The actor added that the most difficult scene he’s ever had to perform on the show is coming up this season. “I recently had to do a very emotional scene with a blood bag,” he told Backstage through somewhat of a smile. “I can’t talk about it too much, but that was quite difficult.”

Below, check out the episode descriptions for this week's episode of "True Blood" and next week's, which is the penultimate episode of Season 6.

Pues como se dice en la entrevista, se lleva tiempo rumoreando que Eric Northman morirá al final de esta temporada. Primero fue un poster con la imagen distorsionada de un vampiro que parecía Eric en la que ponía "Nadie vive para siempre", luego los directores diciendo que se iban a cargar a un protagonista, y ahora tenemos a Pam que se emociona y llora cuando le pregunta si Eric muere... :arghh: :arghh: :arghh: :arghh: :arghh:

Si esto pasa, haré boicot a la serie :nah:
Imagen
Malediction

12 POINTS

No especificado

por Jota-RoD » Dom, 18 Ago 2013, 15:43:44

Malediction escribió:Parece que se confirman los rumores.... :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :arghh: :arghh: :arghh:

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :eurodrama: :eurodrama: :eurodrama:

Imagen
Imagen

:quemiedo: Si esto es verdad, a la serie solo le deseo que la siguiente sea su última temporada :facepalm: :nah:
Imagen
Jota-RoD

1 POINT

No especificado

por Jota-RoD » Mar, 20 Ago 2013, 01:07:41

Pero :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: por favor :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: ¡¡Divos absolutos!! :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion: :adoracion:

Spoiler del 6x10
La muerte (o no, porque a mi no me queda claro) de Eric no pudo ser más cutre, pero nos regalaron lo que llevábamos esperando temporada tras temporada :emo_babas: y creo que hasta ya me da igual que no aparezca nunca más XD XD Tengo la sensación de que necesito volver a ver el capítulo para enterarme mejor de lo que pasa al final :timido:
La muerte (o no, porque a mi no me queda claro) de Eric no pudo ser más cutre, pero nos regalaron lo que llevábamos esperando temporada tras temporada :emo_babas: y creo que hasta ya me da igual que no aparezca nunca más XD XD Tengo la sensación de que necesito volver a ver el capítulo para enterarme mejor de lo que pasa al final :timido:
Imagen
Jota-RoD

1 POINT

No especificado

por Malediction » Mié, 21 Ago 2013, 07:19:00

Estoy muy mosqueado con este fin de temporada... me parece una tomadura de pelo... Para esto, que contraten a JJ Abrams y termine de fastidiar todo, y que el guión lo escriba George R. R. Martin y que mate a todos :evil:
Imagen
Malediction

12 POINTS

No especificado

por Jota-RoD » Mié, 21 Ago 2013, 15:39:20

Malediction escribió:Estoy muy mosqueado con este fin de temporada...

Hala! pero, ¿por qué? A mí tampoco me pareció tan malo, tiene sus cosas estúpidas, sobre todo con el final de la trama del "campamento de vampiros", sin embargo, el nuevo giro está bien y se le pueden sacar muchas cosas (me refiero a lo que viene después del momentazo) Eso sí, me quedé todo loco con el nuevo novio, es como forzado y sin sentido :emoraro:
Imagen
Jota-RoD

1 POINT

No especificado

por Malediction » Sab, 24 Ago 2013, 09:37:44

http://tvline.com/2013/08/20/alexander- ... eath-nude/

Although I know all you True Blood fans are all still busy mourning Eric’s (apparent) demise, I suspect you’ll want to take a break from your weeping to read what showrunner Brian Buckner has to say about Alexander Skarsgard’s future involvement with HBO’s monster smash.
For that matter, you’ll probably also be keen to read in this exclusive Season 6 post-mortem/Season 7 preview how the boss explains the lack of Sookie-Alcide sex in the finale and how he plans to reset Bill now that he’s no longer the godly Billith.
RELATED | True Blood Finale: Grade It!
And yes, just for good measure, he’ll also reveal how much prodding it took to get Skarsgard to go full frontal for his “final” scene (hint: none at all!), and why Season 7 will not be taking a page from The Walking Dead.
TVLINE | The big question coming out of the finale, obviously…
Let me guess. [Laughs]
TVLINE | Alexander Skarsgard — will he be back for Season 7?
I can tell you that Alexander Skarsgard is going to be a part of the next season of True Blood. He will be a series regular.
RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? What’s Coming Back? What’s on the Bubble?
TVLINE | That will be a huge relief to fans.
I am aware! I’m not going to take Alex Skarsgard out of people’s living rooms.
TVLINE | I’m guessing Eric won’t suddenly be alive and well in the Season 7 premiere.
No. That would be a cheat, wouldn’t it? That would be an incredible cheat. Pam has gone off in search of Eric, and maybe she’s going to be the one to find him, y’know?
TVLINE | Let’s talk about Alexander’s nude scene. Full-frontal nudity on a guy is not something you see often on television.
Correct.
TVLINE | What kind of behind-the-scenes conversations took place prior to shooting?
Alex Skarsgard was the coolest camper in the world. There’s no conversation with him. He’s Swedish. They’re naked all the time. As a matter of fact, when I saw what we had on camera, I sent him an email that said, “We’re going to lock picture. Are you OK with this?” He said, “No problemo.” That was the conversation. It couldn’t have been easier.
TVLINE | Did the reaction surprise you — or him? Probably not.
I think sometimes we are impressed by how much people care. But I don’t think that people care was a surprise. He knew the gift he was giving everybody. [Laughs]
TVLINE | Moving on, talk to me about the decision to jump ahead six months.
Look, we’re going into a seventh season. I’m aware that people like the familiar, but we have to change. We have to be able to pivot. There were bits of story in there that I didn’t necessarily, nor did any of the other writers, want to show. The fallout from what Bill had done… Ours is a show that is so constrained by [our narrative structure]. We’re not 24, but we’re damn close – and sometimes it’s really refreshing to be able to shuffle the deck. For me, it’s fun. We will obviously pick up some of the pieces and explain how certain things happened. But what I think some people found jarring, to me was really refreshing. It was that: The world has changed, this virus has mutated, and this is the way the world is going to look now. Meanwhile, life beats on in this small town.
TVLINE | The show has flirted with a Sookie and Alcide romance for years. Why was now the right time to pull the trigger on that?
In a world where almost everybody is a creature of some kind, Alcide is the most human of all of our creatures. Now, that’s not to say that it was his most human season. We all felt the same thing that the audience was feeling, which was that Alcide needed to come back to center. So it was that as much as anything else. And it was also that Sookie’s going to put her money where her mouth is and say “no more vampires.” She got into it with Warlow without knowing he was a vampire, so she was trying. But this shows growth for Sookie. I mean, I suppose he’s a hunk, so at least she’s still getting her piece. [Laughs] He’s the most normal, most human, most down-to-earth of any of her suitors. To me, with Eric gone and off on his own story going forward, I think it’s a pretty obvious triangle we’re setting up between Bill and Sookie and Alcide.
TVLINE | The time jump deprived us of their courtship though.
Well, yeah. We skipped stuff, which is not to say that the audience is going to be deprived of love scenes [between them] going forward. But truthfully, the Jason/Violet love scene that the audience did get [in the finale] – or, just shy of love, I suppose – if I had those scenes back-to-back, it would’ve been really pandering. The Jason/Violet [sex scene] was more on story, because that was set up between them. She promised that she was going to make him work for it, and that was the payoff.
TVLINE | Are you looking at Season 7 as a reset of sorts for Bill?
Absolutely. We don’t want Bill to be an a—hole. Whereas the show that I love watching most right now, Breaking Bad, Walter White is on a downward trajectory with the consequences of his actions. The question we’re going to be asking this coming season is: Can Bill be forgiven? Because he made his intentions clear. One thing that I noticed – and I probably shouldn’t read as much as I’ve been reading, but I have been, in terms of audience reaction – is the idea that characters can’t change. I will put to bed one thing for you: this idea that Lettie Mae is trying to poison Tara? It’s absurd. That is genuine. And I realize that on our show, because it’s been so incredibly plot-driven for the past several years, you insert a Big Bad and then have the characters react in the way we expect them to react. That’s sort of what’s been going on. When we let characters change, when we let the show be character-driven, I think people don’t know what to do with that. So with Lettie Mae and Tara, not to say that everything is going to go great, but the conflict is not going to be she’s poisoning Tara. By the same token, I think Bill doesn’t have a trick up his sleeve this time. I think he’s genuine. The real question is about forgiveness.
TVLINE | What do you see as the theme of Season 7?
The show started out as, “Let’s see if vampires and humans can get along.” We’re returning to that original promise of the show. And because humans and vampires are being forced together, we’re going to be examining that with all of our characters. Everyone’s going to come under the umbrella of that main story. These are complicated relationships now because they’re feeding – it’s not necessarily sex, but things get confused sometimes, especially in vampires’ minds – so you’re going to be looking at a number of complicated three-way, four-way relationships.
TVLINE | All the humans will be paired with a vampire, essentially?
For every human a vampire; for every vampire a human.
TVLINE | The gang that appeared in the finale, they were all infected with Hep V?
Correct.
TVLINE | How do you explain the fact that some of those infected — Nora, for example — died quickly, yet others are wandering around.
We did say that the virus had mutated, and we get to decide what those mutations are. Perhaps the demand for human blood goes up and that’s the only thing that keeps vampires with Hep V alive. In seasons past – I’m not going to point to any one of them – we took some massive swings, not knowing where we were going. That’s the nature of what we do. In this case, I don’t believe we bit off more than we can chew. I’m not going to give answers to all these things, but the virus has mutated. That’s another reason for the time passage. Just like bacteria mutates and that’s why there are antibiotic-resistant strains. So what applied to Nora doesn’t necessarily apply to this gang. And they’re not zombies.
TVLINE | What are they? Is there a name for them?
In my somewhat limited zombie-genre experience, zombies are not organized. They’re just hunting-killing machines. So what was meant to come across there was that they’re organized, they’re in a formation, they’re hunting, they’re sentient, they can talk. They still have intellect.
TVLINE | There was definitely a Walking Dead vibe in that last scene. Was there any concern that people were going to look at that and go, “Ah, they’re jumping on the zombie bandwagon?”
Sure. Of course, it was a debate in the writers’ room. The logical conclusion to a season about Hep V getting out there in the world has to be [that] there’s Hep V-infected vampires… but we’re not going to do The Walking Dead season of True Blood. Truthfully, all of this is about forcing humans and vampires into relationships. It’s not going to be a plot device the way people are familiar with us introducing a Big Bad at the end of a season.
Although I know all you True Blood fans are all still busy mourning Eric’s (apparent) demise, I suspect you’ll want to take a break from your weeping to read what showrunner Brian Buckner has to say about Alexander Skarsgard’s future involvement with HBO’s monster smash.
For that matter, you’ll probably also be keen to read in this exclusive Season 6 post-mortem/Season 7 preview how the boss explains the lack of Sookie-Alcide sex in the finale and how he plans to reset Bill now that he’s no longer the godly Billith.
RELATED | True Blood Finale: Grade It!
And yes, just for good measure, he’ll also reveal how much prodding it took to get Skarsgard to go full frontal for his “final” scene (hint: none at all!), and why Season 7 will not be taking a page from The Walking Dead.
TVLINE | The big question coming out of the finale, obviously…
Let me guess. [Laughs]
TVLINE | Alexander Skarsgard — will he be back for Season 7?
I can tell you that Alexander Skarsgard is going to be a part of the next season of True Blood. He will be a series regular.
RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? What’s Coming Back? What’s on the Bubble?
TVLINE | That will be a huge relief to fans.
I am aware! I’m not going to take Alex Skarsgard out of people’s living rooms.
TVLINE | I’m guessing Eric won’t suddenly be alive and well in the Season 7 premiere.
No. That would be a cheat, wouldn’t it? That would be an incredible cheat. Pam has gone off in search of Eric, and maybe she’s going to be the one to find him, y’know?
TVLINE | Let’s talk about Alexander’s nude scene. Full-frontal nudity on a guy is not something you see often on television.
Correct.
TVLINE | What kind of behind-the-scenes conversations took place prior to shooting?
Alex Skarsgard was the coolest camper in the world. There’s no conversation with him. He’s Swedish. They’re naked all the time. As a matter of fact, when I saw what we had on camera, I sent him an email that said, “We’re going to lock picture. Are you OK with this?” He said, “No problemo.” That was the conversation. It couldn’t have been easier.
TVLINE | Did the reaction surprise you — or him? Probably not.
I think sometimes we are impressed by how much people care. But I don’t think that people care was a surprise. He knew the gift he was giving everybody. [Laughs]
TVLINE | Moving on, talk to me about the decision to jump ahead six months.
Look, we’re going into a seventh season. I’m aware that people like the familiar, but we have to change. We have to be able to pivot. There were bits of story in there that I didn’t necessarily, nor did any of the other writers, want to show. The fallout from what Bill had done… Ours is a show that is so constrained by [our narrative structure]. We’re not 24, but we’re damn close – and sometimes it’s really refreshing to be able to shuffle the deck. For me, it’s fun. We will obviously pick up some of the pieces and explain how certain things happened. But what I think some people found jarring, to me was really refreshing. It was that: The world has changed, this virus has mutated, and this is the way the world is going to look now. Meanwhile, life beats on in this small town.
TVLINE | The show has flirted with a Sookie and Alcide romance for years. Why was now the right time to pull the trigger on that?
In a world where almost everybody is a creature of some kind, Alcide is the most human of all of our creatures. Now, that’s not to say that it was his most human season. We all felt the same thing that the audience was feeling, which was that Alcide needed to come back to center. So it was that as much as anything else. And it was also that Sookie’s going to put her money where her mouth is and say “no more vampires.” She got into it with Warlow without knowing he was a vampire, so she was trying. But this shows growth for Sookie. I mean, I suppose he’s a hunk, so at least she’s still getting her piece. [Laughs] He’s the most normal, most human, most down-to-earth of any of her suitors. To me, with Eric gone and off on his own story going forward, I think it’s a pretty obvious triangle we’re setting up between Bill and Sookie and Alcide.
TVLINE | The time jump deprived us of their courtship though.
Well, yeah. We skipped stuff, which is not to say that the audience is going to be deprived of love scenes [between them] going forward. But truthfully, the Jason/Violet love scene that the audience did get [in the finale] – or, just shy of love, I suppose – if I had those scenes back-to-back, it would’ve been really pandering. The Jason/Violet [sex scene] was more on story, because that was set up between them. She promised that she was going to make him work for it, and that was the payoff.
TVLINE | Are you looking at Season 7 as a reset of sorts for Bill?
Absolutely. We don’t want Bill to be an a—hole. Whereas the show that I love watching most right now, Breaking Bad, Walter White is on a downward trajectory with the consequences of his actions. The question we’re going to be asking this coming season is: Can Bill be forgiven? Because he made his intentions clear. One thing that I noticed – and I probably shouldn’t read as much as I’ve been reading, but I have been, in terms of audience reaction – is the idea that characters can’t change. I will put to bed one thing for you: this idea that Lettie Mae is trying to poison Tara? It’s absurd. That is genuine. And I realize that on our show, because it’s been so incredibly plot-driven for the past several years, you insert a Big Bad and then have the characters react in the way we expect them to react. That’s sort of what’s been going on. When we let characters change, when we let the show be character-driven, I think people don’t know what to do with that. So with Lettie Mae and Tara, not to say that everything is going to go great, but the conflict is not going to be she’s poisoning Tara. By the same token, I think Bill doesn’t have a trick up his sleeve this time. I think he’s genuine. The real question is about forgiveness.
TVLINE | What do you see as the theme of Season 7?
The show started out as, “Let’s see if vampires and humans can get along.” We’re returning to that original promise of the show. And because humans and vampires are being forced together, we’re going to be examining that with all of our characters. Everyone’s going to come under the umbrella of that main story. These are complicated relationships now because they’re feeding – it’s not necessarily sex, but things get confused sometimes, especially in vampires’ minds – so you’re going to be looking at a number of complicated three-way, four-way relationships.
TVLINE | All the humans will be paired with a vampire, essentially?
For every human a vampire; for every vampire a human.
TVLINE | The gang that appeared in the finale, they were all infected with Hep V?
Correct.
TVLINE | How do you explain the fact that some of those infected — Nora, for example — died quickly, yet others are wandering around.
We did say that the virus had mutated, and we get to decide what those mutations are. Perhaps the demand for human blood goes up and that’s the only thing that keeps vampires with Hep V alive. In seasons past – I’m not going to point to any one of them – we took some massive swings, not knowing where we were going. That’s the nature of what we do. In this case, I don’t believe we bit off more than we can chew. I’m not going to give answers to all these things, but the virus has mutated. That’s another reason for the time passage. Just like bacteria mutates and that’s why there are antibiotic-resistant strains. So what applied to Nora doesn’t necessarily apply to this gang. And they’re not zombies.
TVLINE | What are they? Is there a name for them?
In my somewhat limited zombie-genre experience, zombies are not organized. They’re just hunting-killing machines. So what was meant to come across there was that they’re organized, they’re in a formation, they’re hunting, they’re sentient, they can talk. They still have intellect.
TVLINE | There was definitely a Walking Dead vibe in that last scene. Was there any concern that people were going to look at that and go, “Ah, they’re jumping on the zombie bandwagon?”
Sure. Of course, it was a debate in the writers’ room. The logical conclusion to a season about Hep V getting out there in the world has to be [that] there’s Hep V-infected vampires… but we’re not going to do The Walking Dead season of True Blood. Truthfully, all of this is about forcing humans and vampires into relationships. It’s not going to be a plot device the way people are familiar with us introducing a Big Bad at the end of a season.

Brian Buckner, guionista, desvela que Eric Northman saldrá en la séptima temporada de manera regular. Así que o le ha salvado Pam o se aparece en plan Godric. También me alegra que digan que la temporada 7 no va a ser una especie de The Walking Dead, sino que se centrará más en las alianzas entre humanos y vampiros.... :ojitos:
Imagen
Malediction

12 POINTS

No especificado

por Malediction » Mar, 03 Sep 2013, 21:38:26

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni56134149/

HBO announced today that True Blood will end its run after seven seasons in 2014.

The final 10 episodes will air next summer.

“True Blood has been nothing short of a defining show for HBO,” said HBO Programming President Michael Lombardo in a statement. “Alan Ball took the books by Charlaine Harris, assembled a brilliant cast led by the magnificent Anna Paquin in the role of Sookie Stackhouse, and crafted a show that has taken its many devoted fans on an unforgettable journey. Alan passed the baton to Brian Buckner, who led our fantastic writers and crew in crafting a spectacular sixth season, »

- Lynette Rice

Como era de esperar, True Blood llegará a su fin en 2014. Los 10 episodios restantes del próximo verano serán los últimos. La marcha del director hasta el momento en esta sexta temporada, auguraban un fin próximo, y así será. Espero que la rematen bien, que tienen tiempo para darle un buen fin a todos los personajes en 10 capítulos.
Imagen
Malediction

12 POINTS

No especificado

por Adri » Jue, 05 Sep 2013, 22:14:26

He empezado a ver la serie por recomendación de Ruffo y es extrañamente adictiva, yo creo que de lo cutre que es. No se como explicarlo, la estaba "viendo" pero la mayoría de las veces la tenía de fondo en plan audio mirando otras cosas del coñazo que era. Al principio me quedaba embobado mirándole la separación de los piños a la protagonista es imnótico pero luego ya pierden interés, no se hacen más grande con los capítulos :( Pero acaba y es como, venga voy a ver otro capítulo más! :emoraro:

No esperaba que fuera tan mala

----TOP2015---:
Adri

5 POINTS

No especificado

por Pan » Sab, 30 Nov 2013, 19:11:22

Fuente: Formula TV

Stephen Moyer pide una escena de sexo entre Bill y Eric en la última temporada de 'True Blood'

El actor cree que no ocurrirá pero está luchando para hacerlo posible.

La esperada escena de sexo entre Bill y Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) en 'True Blood' ya no es solo una petición de los fans. Ahora también Stephen Moyer, que interpreta al propio Bill, se une a los que quieren que ambos personajes tengan una acalorada secuencia según ha dicho él mismo en una entrevista concecida a Huggington Post.

Pero el tiempo juega en su contra, ya que a la serie tan solo le queda una temporada. La séptima temporada de la ficción será la última y parece que hay pocas vistas de que pueda ocurrir.

Bill y Eric en una secuencia de 'True Blood'

Bill y Eric en una secuencia de 'True Blood'

"Alex y yo hemos estado buscando esta escena 'de amor' durante mucho tiempo, pero siempre nos han dicho que no", asegura el actor. "Nuestro sueño sería que mi equipo, el West Ham United, jugara con el suyo, la selección sueca, y acabaran en algún tipo de empate que Bill y Eric tuvieran que desempatar", afirma sobre la manera en la que llegarían a ese coito.

Las escenas sexuales en esta serie están a la orden del día, por lo que no sería de extrañar que hayan dejado unas imágenes tan potentes para la última temporada de la serie y hasta ahora les hayan dicho que no para poder reservarlas como traca final.

'True Blood' acabará en su séptima temporada

Los vampiros y demás seres sobrenaturales (o no) de Bon Temps se despiden para siempre. HBO confirmó a principios de septiembre que la séptima temporada será la última de 'True Blood'. La serie creada por Alan Ball llegará a su fin en el verano de 2014 y su última temporada estará formada por diez episodios. Además, la séptima temporada, a diferencia de la sexta, comenzará con un salto de tiempo de seis meses, según informó su showrunner en una reciente entrevista.

Para Michael Lombardo, presidente del canal de pago estadounidense, "'True Blood' no ha sido una serie corta para lo que está acostumbrada HBO". "Alan Ball cogió los libros de Charlaine Harris y juntó a un reparto brillante liderado por la increíble Anna Paquin". Además, el presidente de HBO confiesa que "será muy difícil decir adiós a los habitantes de Bon Temps", aunque cree que "va a ser un final fantástico

Ahora pregunto yo: Es en serio que al prota buenorro igual le gustan los tios!!!

Yo vi creo que la primera temporada pensé que la que le gustaba era la prota.

La quería ver, pero ahora si que la veré!!
Imagen
Pacha escribió:パン - > Pan (Pan)
Pan

7 POINTS

No especificado

por Jota-RoD » Dom, 01 Dic 2013, 17:47:46

:emo_babas: :emo_babas: :emo_babas: Espero que consigan que esta escena aparezca en la serie :timido:
Imagen
Jota-RoD

1 POINT

No especificado

por Toroto » Sab, 04 Ene 2014, 02:42:57

He empezado esta semana a ver esta serie, voy por la primera temporada y la verdad es que no está mal, algo fuerte, porque hay sexo en toooooooooooooodos los capítulos :emoraro: , pero me gusta la serie.

Me quedan dos capítulos de la primera temporada y empiezo por la segunda, a ver si sigue igual de bien :ojitos:
Toroto

10 POINTS

Masculino

por juanma29 » Sab, 04 Ene 2014, 15:10:13

Mañana empezaré con la quinta temporada, ya tengo ganas de retomarla otra vez!!
Imagen<-------Ultimo Disco Comprado.
juanma29

2 POINTS

No especificado

AnteriorSiguiente   

Volver a TV